Evaluations are being held at Mamba Sports Academy this weekend!
Mamba Sports Academy
1011 Rancho Conejo Blvd, Newbury Park, CA 91320
Minors & Majors Evaluations:
11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Check in opens at 11:00 AM
Last check is at 4:30 PM
Acorn 1 & Acorn 2 Evaluations:
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Check in opens at 8:00 AM
Last check is at 3:30 PM
• Playing baseball inside presents us with unique challenges and we appreciate your patience as we work players through an organized process!
• Parents - after checking in your player(s), you will be asked to move upstairs to the mezzanine area.
• Evaluations have an "open house" format and are done on a first come, first serve basis.
• Tball & Coach Pitch players do not attend evaluations. You will hear from your team Manager by February 1st.
• Juniors evaluations are 1/26 at Redwood Middle School (9:00AM - 12:00PM).
• Every player in Acorn 1, Acorn 2, Minors, Majors and Juniors must attend their evaluations.
What to bring to evaluations:
• Tennis shoes (no cleats)
• Baseball glove
• Bat (if you do not have a bat one will be provided)
• Helmet (if you do not have a helmet one will be provided)
• If new to the league, bring birth certificate for age verification
• If new to the league or if you have moved since last season, proof of residency
• Patience and appreciation for all our wonderful volunteers!
What not to bring:
• Bubble gum
The TOLL Fan Gear store is OPEN! Several samples will be available at evaluations so you can check out the sizing and we will be taking orders. Cash, check and credit card payments are accepted for fan gear orders during evaluations. THE ONLINE STORE CLOSES 2/14/19 at MIDNIGHT (**Sublimated Sox deadline is 2/7). PICK UP YOUR ORDER ON OPENING DAY AT THE SNACK SHACK.
Signing up is quick and easy. Go to the top of the home page and click on "Create an Account". It should take less than 1 minute to complete.
Why do I need an account?
This is best way to receive all communications from the League.
Thanks for your support,
If we have had rain, TOLL board members will typically observe the condition of the fields in the early morning on weekends and early afternoon on weekdays. Updates will be posted here by 1:00 PM on weekdays. General rule: check here before heading to the fields!