From District 13: While attending games, we ask that you keep a few things in mind.
- It is all about our kids. Cheer and encourage them to do their best. Applaud the other team when they make a good play! At the end of the day, the most important thing our children take away from the game is sportsmanship! Be a good example!
- We are all volunteers! Your coaching staff, the host site workers, umpires and the District staff are all donating their time for your kids. An offer of assistance or a word of praise goes a long way!
- Cleaning up the bleacher area after the games is the responsibility of the spectators, not the coaching staff or the hosts. Put your trash in the receptacles and we will take it from there. We know you are in a hurry to get home and so are we!
- Drive safely! We want to see you and your kids at our tournaments in the future! Avoid the rush by leaving for the games a few minutes earlier. Your kids will thank you for it!
- Please leave your pets at home. Most hosts do not allow pets, and we don't want your furry friend to have to sit in the car all day!
- Support the snack bar! The snack bar proceeds help the hosts fund the tournament expenses!